Tuesday, January 20, 2009

As of today, I've decided that having a separate blog for the Southwest School of Art & Craft's metals program may just be too much, since the school plans to implement a new website with the addition of a school-wide blog. Instead, I'm going to redirect my time to getting work examples of instructors and outstanding student works added to a section of the metal program area of the school site. Sorry for the confusion. Below are some links to redirect you

Southwest School of Art & Craft
Dept. Chair, Gary Schott's personal website

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing the work of students and instructors. I am an Arizona metalsmith and always interested in the work of others.

    Thanks for taking the time to document the work and display it for all to see.

    Best,
    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing the images of student and instructor work. I am a metalsmith working in Arizona and appreciate seeing the work of others.

    Thanks for your time and effort.

    Best,
    Fred

    ReplyDelete